Sunday, October 30, 2016

Owning Up to my Shortcomings

Hello! This post is just an explanation as to why I haven't posted a review in FOREVER. Recently I have been really cracking down on my schoolwork, and work has been really busy. All that plus trying to maintain a normal sleeping schedule and social life, and I have had zero time to read for pleasure OR blog on this blog or my personal blog. I'm also taking several English classes, therefore my readings in those have taken up a lot of my attention and time.

Excuses, excuses. I know, they're all excuses. BUT, I am going to try and be better about posting reviews, even if it's classic literature like Dostoyevsky and Voltaire, because HEY, they deserve love too. Thanks for your patience and understanding!

xoxo
Sydney

No comments:

Post a Comment