Friday, July 22, 2016

My Favorites From This Month

I know this is a book reviewing blog, but I figured I would try and post a list of reads every once in a while that I've recently read that I may/may not have reviewed, but thoroughly enjoyed and recommend from 7 to 10 on a scale of 1-10. I will list the genres beside them so that you can choose from the list and decide what you might be interested in picking up. These are all MY OPINIONS, so you may/may not enjoy them, but I think they're well written, fun to read, and just all around good books.

Pick Em' Up:
    1. The Beautiful American by Jeanne Mackin: historical fiction
    2. We Are All Completely Beside Ourselves by Karen Joy Fowler: psychology, family, relationships
    3. Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte: classic, gothic fiction
    4. The Fireman by Joe Hill: fantasy, horror
    5. The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey: young adult fiction, sci-fi, fantasy
    6. Inherent Vice by Thomas Pynchon: detective fiction
    7. The Host by Stephanie Meyer: young adult fiction, fantasy
    8. Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell: young adult romance
    9. All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven: mental illness, romance
    10. Sharp Objects by Gillian Flynn: mystery, suspense, fiction
    11. The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins: psychological thriller
    12. The Nightingale by Kristin Hannah: historical fiction
    13. Carry On by Rainbow Rowell: young adult, fantasy
    14. The Light Between Oceans by M.L. Stedman: war fiction
    15. Night by Elie Wiesel (Rest in Peace): historical fiction, Holocaust fiction, memoir
I really hope you will check out some of these, because I thoroughly enjoyed all of them. Happy reading!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment